The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has permitted the skill development training to commence from 21st September 2020 vide notification No-40-3/2020-DM-I(A) dated 29th Aug’20. Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) on preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 in skill training institutions has been issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) on 8th September 2020.
Earlier, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) also released SOP for reopening of training centers (TCs) under PMKVY 2016-20 after lockdown due to COVID-19. You can refer to MSDE OM. No. B-12011/01/2016-SDE dated 11th June 2020 in this regard, available on the PMKVY website, notices section.
Given the above, Training Partners (TPs) should start preparation for reopening of training centers from 21st September 2020 in compliance with the guidelines laid down by the MHA order, MoHFW SOP, MSDE SOP and local Administration directives. Going forward, TPs are advised to remain alert for latest updates & guidelines that may be released by MSDE, MHA, MoHFW & local Administration.
Training shall re-start for only those batches that were not cancelled in pursuance to F. No. B-12011/01/2016-SDE dated 29th May 2020.
The detailed list of cancelled batches is available on the PMKVY website, notices section. Please note that in pursuance to the MSDE order dated 10th September 2020, cancelled batches under Employer-led Model (RFP FY 2019-20) and ScPwD training centers will be reinstated and the training for these batches should commence on 21st September 2020.
The list of these batches are provided as an Annex. The requisite changes to batch dates will be made on the SIP portal and will be reflected on the portal directly on 21st September 2020. A detailed guidance note for IT-related changes will be sent to training providers before 21st September 2020.
Links for important notifications are mentioned below for your reference:
1. Unlock 4 Guidelines (Notification No-40-3/2020-DM-I(A) dated 29th Aug’20):
2. Standard operating procedure (SOP) issued by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare :
3. MSDE OM . No. B-12011/01/2016-SDE dated 11th June 2020 – SOP for reopening of TCs :
4. Batches where training not to be initiated and target to stand Cancelled in pursuance to F. No. B-12011/01/2016-SDE dated 29th May 2020 :
5. Annex 1 : List of PMKVY CSCM – STT batches reinstated for ScPwD Training Centers & Employer- led model (RFP FY 2019-20).
In case of any clarification please write back to us at [email protected]