National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) invites proposals from organizations for Providing Skill Certification under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) in PMKVY 3.0 (2020-21).
- Further, only those organizations which meet the following conditions should respond to the RFP. For RPL type 1 to be conducted in Camps, the following can apply as Project Implementing Agencies (PIAs):
a) Sector-specific expert bodies (organizations/ institutions) and cluster based/ industry associations/ cooperatives validated/ recommended by the SSC. They must be a registered organization or legal entity.
b) Government bodies/organizations and SSDMs.
c) Voluntary organizations/Non-Governmental Organizations. They must be a registered organization or legal entity.
d) Training Partners (TPs) in the skilling industry/NSDC partner applying in response to demand aggregation by District Skill Committees, State Skill Development Missions, SSCs, government departments/organizations, and the Demand Portal.
e) Voluntary organizations/non-governmental organizations:
i. Should have participated in any government scheme related to skill development and livelihood enhancement in last 3 years.
ii. Have the Darpan Portal Number. This is a mandatory requirement for this type of PIA.
iii. Should have participated in any government scheme related to skill development and livelihood enhancement in last 3 years
For RPL type 2 to be conducted in Employer Premises, the following can apply as PIAs:
a) Registered employers/industry: Any registered for-profit organization under Indian Companies Act 1956/2013, Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008, or cooperatives covered under the Co-operative Societies Act, 1912
b) SSC recommended industry associations, bodies, and institutions: National level industry associations (some examples are as CREDAI, FICCI etc.), industry associations, bodies, and institutions at the state level, or any other industry associations
c) Training Partners (TPs) in the skilling industry/NSDC partner applying in response to demand aggregation by District Skill Committees, State Skill Development Missions, SSCs, and Demand Portal.
- The following are mandatory pre-requisites for PIAs applying for RPL targets and the applicant must:
- Be any form of corporate entity or legal entity
- Have been incorporated for more than 03 years at the time project proposal is submitted to NSDC (not applicable for government bodies) with at least 1 year of experience in the proposed sector(s)
- Have an average annual turnover of last 3 financial years that is at least 25% of the total project cost proposed.
- Have positive net worth for the last two consecutive financial years (not applicable for government organizations
- Have a clearly defined relationship between the employer and the employee in the case of For RPL type 2 (employer premises)—for example, permanent or fixed-term employees, contractual employees etc.—needs to be defined.
- Employees to be certified must have a minimum work experience of 6 months in their current organization for RPL type 2.
The proposal should be submitted online by visiting the RFP portal at nsdcindia.org that would be accessible to applicant training providers as per the dates provided below:
Proposal Processing Fee:
A non-refundable one-time fee of INR 15,000 (fifteen thousand rupees only) will be charged per TP/Organization along with INR 2,500 (two thousand five hundred only) per proposal. The fee may be submitted through any one of the multiple modes of online payment available on the project application portal.
Service/payment gateway charges are exclusive of this fee. In case an applicant is found to be ineligible as per the eligibility criteria defined in the RFP, the amount paid will not be refunded. Government organizations applying directly for RPL projects will not be charged the one-time proposal processing fee and the fee applicable per proposal.
For details click below links: