Tamil Nadu Skill Development Corporation (TNSDC) invites Expression of Interest (EoI) for Empanelment of Project Implementation Agencies (PIA) for conducting Recognition Prior Learning (RPL) for the Skills of the Registrants of Various Welfare Boards Under Tamil Nadu Skill Development Corporation (TNSDC). The last Date of submission is 21-12-2021 up to 3.00 PM.
Tamil Nadu Skill Development Corporation, Chennai invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from the SSCs / Captive Employers / Leading Industry Players / Industry and Trade Bodies to empanel for conducting RPL under the Tamil Nadu Skill Development Corporation.
General Terms of Proposal Submission:
- Each Bidder must submit a single proposal.
- Sub-contracting, sub-letting, franchisee arrangement of any kind for the conduct of training under TNSDC is NOT allowed for any Organization/promoters of organization
- One Application per applicant can cover multiple districts. Each district proposed by an applicant should contain the details of the sector for RPL training along with job roles in which the applicant organization wishes to conduct RPL trainings
- The applicant organization once selected will be allocated targets and will be monitored for quality aspect of processes involved in RPL training.
- TNSDC does not guarantee target allocation to any/all organizations/PIAs applying through this EoI.
- TNSDC shall in no case be responsible or liable for the costs/expenses being incurred by the PIA while applying regardless of the conduct or the outcome of the process.
- TNSDC shall receive the proposal in accordance with the terms set forth in this EOI and other documents that may be provided by TNSDC pursuant to this EOI as amended/clarified from
time to time by TNSDC.
- Bidders shall not have a conflict of interest (“Conflict of Interest”) that affects the Empanelment Process or any sanction of work that may follow. Any Bidder found to have a Conflict of Interest is liable to be disqualified.
- Any misrepresentation shall lead to disqualification of the Bidder.
- TNSDC will not return any proposal or any information provided along therewith. TNSDC reserves the right to verify all statements, information and documents submitted by the Bidder in response to the EOI. Failure of TNSDC to undertake such verification shall not relieve the Bidder of its obligations or liabilities hereunder nor will it affect any rights of TNSDC there under.
Process to register as a Project Implementation Agency (PIA):
Tamil Nadu Skill Development Corporation, Chennai invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from the SSCs / Captive Employers / Leading Industry Players / Industry and Trade Bodies to empanel for conducting RPL training under the Tamil Nadu Skill Development Corporation.
TNSDC has a target of certifying 1,00,000 candidates under RPL for the Skills of the Registrants of Various Welfare Boards are assessed and award recognition Under Recognition of prior Learning (RPL) category. The interested organization may submit their EOI in sealed envelopes as per technical proposal and methodology and organization details specified in the Annexure-2
Based on the applications received, TNSDC shall evaluate the documents submitted by the applicants along with the EOI. Where there is a requirement for clarifications, the official designated from TNSDC shall through email/ letter request for such clarifications in writing. Response to such requirement should be submitted within 5 business days of such communication from TNSDC.
The technical evaluation by TNSDC shall involve document-based evaluation of the Technical Capability. Final score will be assigned to the applicants after assessing all the parameters. Marking criteria for document-based evaluation will include the following parameters and will be evaluated based on credentials of training capabilities submitted by the applicant.
Duration of Empanelment:
The duration of the empanelment will be one year. The extension of PIA empanelment will be subject to management review and performance. The TNSDC reserves all the rights to discontinue PIA at any time in case of non-performance without any notice.
To download detailed EOI and Application form, click below link: