Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE), the State Skill Development Mission, Department of Labour & Skills, Government of Kerala has been designated as the nodal agency for the implementation of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY 3.0) Scheme‟s State Managed
Component. Empanelment of PIA/ Training Partners is one of the significant aspects for the smooth and seamless implementation of the Scheme.
KASE invites Expression of Interest (Eol) from companies/firms who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria for including them in the panel of Training Providers for undertaking projects under the following types of RPL programme under PMKVY 3.0 scheme:
RPL Type 1(Camps)
RPL Type 2 (Employer Premises)
PERIOD OF EMPANELMENT:
The empanelment will be for the entire duration of PMKVY 3.0. The agreement may be discontinued if the services are not found satisfactory.
SCHEDULE FOR INVITATION TO EOI:
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Firms who fulfil the following minimum eligibility criteria alone may apply. EoIs submitted by agencies that do not fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria will not be considered.
- The Applicant should be a registered Partnership Firm/Private Limited Company/Public Limited Company/Registered Society/Trust/ Association/ Government institutions/ Public Sector Units/Universities/Educational institutes including technical and professional institutes having affiliation or recognition of relevant Board / Council.
- The Applicant should have been incorporated for more than 03 years at the time project proposal submission
- The Applicant should have an average annual turnover of 2.5 Crores in the last 3 financial years The Applicant should not have been blacklisted by any donor agency/ State Government/ Central Government.
- The Applicant should not have been blacklisted by any donor agency/ State Government/Central Government.
- The applicant should have a positive net worth for the last two consecutive FY
PROPOSAL PROCESSING FEE & EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT (EMD):
The applicant has to pay a non-refundable Proposal Processing Fee of Rs 25,000/- (Rupees twenty-five Thousand only) and an Earnest Money Deposit of Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh Only) as part of the EoI. The EMD is required to protect the purchaser against risk of Bidder‟s conduct, which would warrant the forfeiture of security.
Online Payment modes: The Proposal Processing Fee and EMD can be paid in the following manner through e-Payment facility provided by the e-Procurement system.
PERFORMANCE SECURITY DEPOSIT/ BANK GUARANTEE:
The shortlisted agency should furnish a Performance Security Deposit of 5% of the total approved cost of the project at the time of signing of agreement for Empanelment. The Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) submitted as bid security, along with the proposal, will be converted into Performance Guarantee EMD and the shortfall has to be paid by the applicant before signing the agreement.
SUBMISSION OF EOI:
The EOI shall be submitted through online mode only. The prospective bidders have to submit the EOI documents through e-tenders portal of Government of Kerala www.etenders.kerala.gov.in. Submission of EOI application by post, fax, email or other electronic means will not be accepted.
It is the responsibility of the interested agency alone to ensure that its EOI is uploaded in e-tenders Kerala in prescribed format within the stated timeline.
EOI shall be submitted in the prescribed format from Annexure I to Annexure 10 along with supporting documents as required Expression of Interest. The entire proposal shall be strictly as per the formats specified in this EOI and any deviation may result in the rejection of the EOI proposal.
Applicant is expected to examine all instructions, forms, terms and specifications in the EoI documents. Failure to furnish all information required by the documents or submits an EoI not substantially responsive to the bidding documents in every respect may result in the rejection of the application.
For Detailed information of Expression of Interest click below link: