EOI is invited for the Empanelment of Training Partners for conducting Recognition Prior Learning (RPL) for the Jal Jeevan Mission, Maharashtra Skill Development Scheme.
The Construction Skill Development Council of India (CSDCI) has been awarded work order for imparting training and certification under Jal Jeevan Mission scheme in the state of Maharashtra.
The EOI are invited for this scheme under following conditions:
1) The Training Partner (TP) should be affiliated by NSDC/ MSSDS/ CSDCI.
2) The TP should have their registered address in Maharashtra state only. (Document to be furnished)
3) Project Type- RPL Type 1
4) TP needs to submit the training locations with site and project name.
5) TP shall complete the training program within duration agreed.
6) The TPs to whom targets will be allocated by CSDCI will need to get themselves onboarded on MSSDS portal. This will be done only after TP is affiliated with CSDCI.
7) TP affiliated by PIA for this project, will need to ensure infrastructure and tools and equipment and materials availability for training and assessment of candidates. They shall arrange for capturing daily attendance of candidates and Trainers on MSSOS Portal by attendance system approved by MSSDS.
8) Job roles:
9) Training Cost of RPL will be paid to TP directly by MSSDS as per common norms applicable.
10) PMKVY 3 guidelines will be followed for project implementation.
11) Trainers should be certified in the latest version of QP and the validity of the trainer certificate should be valid for the period of six months from the date of this EoI.
12) Trainer should be on the payroll of the company who is applying for the Empanelment.
13) Last date for applying is 10th April 2023 latest by 5 pm and share to [email protected] and [email protected]
To download the EOI click the below button: