Request for Proposal for selection of Assessment Agency, has been invited by Assam Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board, ABOCWWB, Gov.t of Assam, from legal entities for assessment and certification of trainees of Construction sectors trained/ proposed to be trained by the intender.
Agencies may propose in the form of Consortium, Joint Ventures etc. with a maximum of two agencies.
- The Bidder must be a registered entity under the Law of India. The bidder must be a Company or Society, Proprietorship or individuals, Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
- The Bidder must have experience in Assessment field and should be well versed with the skill ecosystem
- The Bidder or its Lead Partner (in case of JV/consortium) must be a recognized agency under Construction Skill Development Council of India (CSDCI)
- The Bidder must have valid GST, PAN/ TAN and IT return filed for at least three financial years i.e., F.Y. 2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018-19
- The Bidder should not have been blacklisted or barred by the Central / State Government in India, or any entity controlled by them, from participating in any project at the current date
Interested Bidders may download the complete Request for Proposal (RFP) from https://labourcommissioner.assam.gov.in
Processing Fee (Cost of RFP): INR 1,500/- (non-refundable)to be paid in the form of DD/Banker’s Cheque in favour of Assam Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board.
Bid Security (EMD): INR 50,000/- (refundable) in the form of BG/FD in favour of Assam Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board.
Last Date of submission of Request of Proposal (RFP): 16/09/2020 upto 2.00 PM
To Download detailed RFP click below link: