RSLDC invites applications from the interested Project implementation Agencies (PIAs) under DDUGKY scheme to allot a target of 9000 for skilling rural poor youth.
Interested PIAs having PRN allotted from MoRD, may apply online on the website https://erp.ddugky.info along with the non-refundable requisite fee of Rs.25,000/- for initial screening in favor of RSLDC to SB A/C. No. 61217318560 (IFSC code: SBIN0032014, Bank and Branch: State Bank of India, Jhalana Doongri, Jaipur Rajasthan).
To get the latest updates on skill development tenders, EOI, RFP, Notifications, News CLICK HERE to follow SKILLSPEDIA on FACEBOOK
Shortlisted Agencies will be intimated to deposit Rs. l,50,000/- (Non-Refundable) for Quality Appraisal. Details for filling up the online application form and deposit fee is available on the website. Applicant PIA should read the guidelines and manual Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) carefully before filling up the application form. The Guidelines and SoPs are available on the website of MoRD i.e. ddugky.gov.in.
Under DDUGKY Project, agencies that can train and place candidates according to the skill gap existing in different sectors are encouraged to apply RSLDC encourages employers/industries to apply under this project who can commit assured captive placements. It is to be noted that the agency applying for the DDU-GKY project shall bear the expenses as detailed above for undertaking the project appraisal by RSLDC. The Appraisal of the proposal shall be carried out with the following conditions:
1. The Project proposed for skill development in aspirational districts Sirohi, Karauli, Jaisalmer, Baran, and Dholpur shall be given preferences.
2. Project proposed in TAD districts i.e. Udaipur, Dungarpur, Pratapgarh, Banswara, and Rajasarnand also shall be given preferences.
3. Project shall be allotted in all districts of Rajasthan.
4. Applicant agency must cover districts from all the categories (Aspirational, Tribal Area’s District, Desert and other districts) ensuring three preferences from each category as per the format in Annexure A which must be uploaded I submitted with eligible documents at the time of Quality Appraisal. The information in Annexure A is taken only for information purpose. Actual allotment across Aspirational I Tribal I Desert I Other districts may or may not be as per the preferences given in Annexure – A.
5. Selected Project Implementing Agency (PIA) .have to submit the bank guarantee of 25% of total project cost components excluding the welfare cost components.
6. Projects applying DDUGKY RSLDC have to comply the subcategory targets·given in the table below:
7. Preferences shall be given to projects with undermentioned guarantees:
1. Foreign Placements
2. 30% of captive placement by the firm
3. Projects in the field of Healthcare, Refinery, Gems & Jewellery, Aerospace and aviation, Hydrocarbons, food Processing, Green Jobs, Artificial Intelligence-Machine learning, Leather and Agro-based sectors.
Those who are interested, may please apply through the portal https://erp.ddugky.info/login on or before 30th September 2021.