Puducherry Smart City Development Limited (PSCDL), Puducherry is inviting Technical Proposals and Financial Bid for Hiring an Agency / Organization/ Institute located in Puducherry and neighboring districts (duly registered /established in India under relevant acts and rules) in the competitive bidding process (Two bid- Technical Proposal and Financial Bid) for providing Skill Development Training to the Youth and Women in all the 22 low-income settlements proposed for development under CITIIS Project.
For Free Updates JOIN our TELEGRAM channel, CLICK HERE
Last date of online submission of Proposal: 06-06-2022 up to 5.00 pm
Link for submission: https://pudutenders.gov.in/nicgep/app
Tender Fee: Rs. 5,000/- +5% GST to be paid online
EMD: Rs. 1,20,000/- to be paid online
To get the latest updates on skill development tenders, EOI, RFP, Notifications, News CLICK HERE to follow SKILLSPEDIA on FACEBOOK
The major steps involved in the selection of Training Providers in the project mode as per this RFP
are summarized below:
- PSCDL focuses on the inclusiveness of Training Providers in the form of employers, government and private institutions, small companies, start-ups, NGOs, and others which registered under Skill India portal for Accreditation and Affiliation but this process will be completed before signing MoU.
- Along with this, the RFP puts emphasis on quality of Training and placement. Training organizations that wish to train candidates in targeted slums as identified under the CITIIS project and are encouraged to apply.
- The organizations that have existing centers within 20 kms radius from Puducherry ABD area;
where the trainings may be conducted are encouraged to apply.
- Only eligible Institutions and organizations are invited to submit proposals for allocation of targets through this RFP. The applications will be accepted only during a fixed time period.
- After the date of receiving applications is over, all applications will be evaluated as per the evaluation criteria.
- Training Providers with strong credibility, financials and skilling experience have also been encouraged through weightages on sections of scoring matrix.
- The proposals of the applicants would be evaluated on both quantitative and qualitative parameters, which have been detailed in this RFP.
- Post Approval by competent authority, the successful applicant organization will be intimated and may be invited for signing of a MoU/contract/indemnity bond.
- PSCDL does not allow franchising/Sub contracting of any part of training in any form by bidders
- Submission of proposal and paying of proposal processing fees under RFP mode doesn‟t guarantee allocation of target. This RFP doesnt encourage creation of any new training nfrastructure specifically for imparting training. Any applicant organization that is not qualifying the eligibility criteria will be disqualified at any stage during evaluation or due diligence without any refund of money, whatsoever. PSCDL shall in no case be responsible or liable for those costs, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the proposal process.
- Applicants are requested to submit their proposal in standard format given in this RFP document and upload the same after signing and stamping from authorized signatory.
To download the detailed RFP click download link: