SCHEDULE FOR INVITATION OF RFP
Need and Scope of Migration Support Centre
“आश्रय ” is a concept MSC (Migration Support Centre) as walk–in resource centers for successful trainees of JSDMS displaced from native place in search of better employment prospects. MSCs would offer counselling, access to information, acclimatization support and targeted services to vulnerable displaced workers from Jharkhand. MSC is supposed to be set up outside the state where a large number of JSDMS-skilled youth have been placed.
The following support services will be extended from MSCs:
- Providing trainees with information and services helping them settle in new geographical location for employment.
- Pre–Joining counselling related to work place, fooding-lodging, salary, ESI/PF , leave, Bank Account etc.
- Providing identity validation/ verification services and necessary documentation required at work place.
- Mapping the employer in the exiting geography and finalizing the incremental number of candidates to be placed across sectors within defined timelines
- Providing fooding, Lodging & Boarding to needy trainees before joining the workplace for a limited time period only.(Applicable for visiting parents also on case to case basis )
- Job retention & career progression counselling with Trainees and dialogue with employers.
- Developing star alumni network and facilitation for securing utility services in the displaced location
- Coordinating with employers to provide the mandatory documents of selected Trainees such as appointment letter/letter from the employer/offer letter with acceptance of Trainee etc. The documents must be aligned to the list of documents considered as valid proof of employment as per JSDMS guidelines which shall be communicated to the agency from time to time.
- Coordinating with employers to periodically provide pay slips /bank statements and other necessary documents to JSDMS as proof of employment
- Conducting 1st Level placement verification on monthly basis , as agreed with JSDMS
- Establish communication with trainees who quit their jobs and take feedback of reason there upon for drop out.
- Periodically reporting and updating JSDMS on key performance metrics such as average retention of trainees recruited through them, dropout factors, employer feedback etc.
- Helping trainees in establish linkages with Govt. sponsored social security and welfare schemes
- Formally & informally escalating the concerns & challenges of the displaced youth to JSDMS, as and when required
All proposals submitted in response to the RFP document must be accompanied by a Bid Security of INR 2,50,000.00 (Two Lakhs Fifty Thousand) in JSDMS A/C number as per the format prescribed in this RFP document.
1) Along with the Proposal, a Bidder is required to deposit a non-refundable Bid Fee (“the Bid Fee ”) of INR 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only). The bidder should deposit the bid fee electronically. The account detail is mentioned below. The bidder will have to upload details (scanned copy) of the transfers in the specific section of the technical proposal.
Name of the bank: Bank of India
Account Name: Jharkhand Skill Development Mission Society
Account Number: 491010110006345, IFSC Code: BKID0004910
To download the RFP, click the below button: