1) The Government of Assam (GoA) through the Government of India (GoI) has received a loan of US$ 200 million from the World Bank (Loan No. 8780-IN) for implementation of the Assam Agribusiness & Rural Transformation Project (APART). The details about the project may be seen at the following url-http://www.arias.in.
2) The Operational Project Management Unit (OPIU), set up under the Commissionerate of Industries & Commerce, Assam is one of the stakeholders in the implementation of the project APART. The OPIU-CI&C now intends to apply a portion of the aforementioned loan for empanelment of Training Partners for Entrepreneurship & Skill Development for training of entrepreneurs who are part of the various Industry Associations formed across the districts identified under APART scheme in the state of Assam.
3) The Commissioner of Industries & Commerce, Assam now invites eligible NSDC recognized organizations to submit their Expression of Interest (EoI) for providing the Services. Interested agencies should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services as indicated in the Draft Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment, which may be seen at the website of the Commissionerate of Industries & Commerce- https://industriescom.assam.gov.in.
4) The short listing criteria are:
a) The training agency shall be a long standing one and shall be in existence at least for last 10 years;
b) The training agency is empanelled with National Skill Development Authority;
c) Experience of at least three (3) similar assignments in last seven (7) years i.e. (i.e. 2020-21; 2019-20; 2018-19; 2017-18, 2016-17, 2015-16, 2014- 15) particularly in World Bank/externally aided projects;
d) Minimum annual average turnover of Rs. 1 crore in at least any two (2) years of the last five (5) Financial Years i.e. (i.e. 2020-21; 2019-20; 2018-19; 2017-18, 2016-17)
5) The lists of documents to be submitted along with EOI are as follows: (EOI shall not be more than total 60 pages):
a) Name, postal address, e-mail, Phone Number, along with a note on the ownership & organizational structure of the firm supported by documentary evidence (registration/ incorporation of firm) to substantiate that the firm is 10 years old;
b) Documentary evidence to substantiate that the Firm is empanelled with the NSDC of India supported by self attested copy of the latest empanelment intimation letter issued by the NSDC, etc.
c) Document (s) relating to details of at least three similar assignments executed during the last 7 years (i.e. 2020-21; 2019-20; 2018-19; 2017-18, 2016-17, 2015-16, 2014- 15), along with the contact details of client for cross verification; Audited Financial Statement showing the year wise annual turnover during each of the last five (5) financial years (i.e. 2020-21; 2019-20; 2018-19; 2017-18, 2016-17);
d) A short write-up on technical and managerial capability of the firm, including total manpower strength-availability of appropriate professional staff (key personnel would not be evaluated at this stage and hence CVs shall not be submitted).
6) The training agency would be empanelled in accordance with the shortlisting criteria above. Thereafter, as per need of training, financial quotes will be solicited from the empanelled agencies.
7) The training agency may associate in the form of a joint-venture for establishing more experience and credibility into the assignment.
8) Interested training agencies must deliver their EoIs in English language to the address given below on or before 7th March, 2022 in hard copy as well as a soft copy. Further information can be obtained at the address given below from 10:30 am to 04.30 pm on all working days.
9) The CI&C deserves the right to accept or cancel any EoI without assigning any reason thereof.
Address for submission of EOI
Commissionerate of Industries & Commerce, Bamunimaidam, Maniram Dewan Road, Guwahati- 781021, Assam; Contact no.0361-2550242/2550717 website: https://industriescom.assam.gov.in;
e-mail: [email protected] / [email protected]