Office of Commissioner, Panchayat and Rural Development invites Expression of interest (EOI) from Training providers affiliated/accredited by any one of the below National/State level organizations:
- Training institutes affiliated by NCVT/DGT
- Affiliated with Construction Skill Development Council (CSDC) of India
- National Skill Development Council (NSDC) approved Training Providers
- Training institutes affiliated to State Skill Development Missions (SSDMs)
- Training Institution affiliated by any State/Central body as per the norms of NQAF at the minimum of NQAF level accreditation.
- State-Run Training Institutes affiliated with CSDCI
for conducting onsite training of Rural Mason under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) mode for the construction of houses under Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojna-Gramin.
Agencies/organizations/institutions fulfilling the eligibility criteria can access and download the complete EOI document and submit the EoI online in https://assamtenders.gov.in
THE MAJOR EVENTS UNDER SUBMISSION OF THE EOI PROCESS ARE :
Pre Qualification Criteria :
To participate in the selection process, the eligible organization must possess the following specified criteria and to this effect must produce supportive documents /information as part of their pre-qualification proposal.
a. Status: Only single entity legally registered parties affiliated /accredited by any one of the following National/State Level organizations:
– Training institutes affiliated by NCVT/DGT
– Affiliated with Construction Skill Development Council (CSDC) of India
– National Skill Development Council (NSDC) approved Training Providers
– Training institutes affiliated to State Skill Development Missions (SSDMs)
– Training Institution affiliated by any State/Central body as per the norms of NQAF at the minimum of NQAF level accreditation.
– State Run Training Institutes affiliated with CSDCI
b. The organisation should be registered under Society registration Act-1860 /Indian Trust Act/Indian Company Act etc. as applicable.
c. The organization should have audited (with Seal) statement of accounts for the last 3 consecutive financial year (2018-19. 2019-20, 2020-21) showing the annual average turnover of Rs. 75 Lakhs or more during the same period. (For those organisations who do not have the audited statement of accounts for FY 2020-21; they may submit the provisional financial statement against FY 2020-21 only.)
d. The organisation should have carried out at least one work of similar nature of minimum Rs. 50 Lakhs in single work order.
e. The organization should have an established office (HQ/Branch/Coordination) in the geographical area of Assam, preferably at Guwahati.
f. The organization should not be black listed or debarred by any Govt. department or similar organizations.
g. The organisation should have a proven track record of at least 1 year of experience in the implementation of On-Site Mason Training or RPL Mode Training.
h. The organisation must have trained and qualified trainers & demonstrator with minimum experience of 3 years in performing similar nature of work. Certificate of ToT is to be provided.
Submission of Proposal :
Bid must be submitted online in Cover I on portal www.assamtenders.gov.in. The agencies/firms/organizations are expected to upload EoI documents and all other requisite forms after self-attestation with seal.
Support to be provided by Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam:
Training cost will be borne by the department. Training Provider (TP) will get honorarium @ Rs 53.90/- Per hour per trainees for 9 days, (as per Common Norms laid down by MSDE, GOI, which would include cost of mobilization of Trainees, making available training infrastructure and common tools (spades, mortar pans etc), provisions of training materials to trainees as well as placement of trainees.
Payment to the Agency/Organization will be made as per the schedule given below:
|Installment||% of Total|
|I||100 %||Upon successful certification of candidates (per|
candidates basis) (No payment will be made against
the failed/absent candidates)
RPL Curriculum of Rural Mason: 72 hours + 8 hours Assessments
For detailed EOI click the below link: