Odisha Knowledge Corporation Ltd. (OKCL) is inviting Expression of Interest (EOI) from organizations interested in becoming Training Partner (TP) to promote education and skill development in Odisha.
Eligibility Criteria for Appointing OKCL Training Partner (TP)
- The applicant organization should preferably be a Trust, Societies, or a Private Limited Company operating in Odisha.
- A strong network and extensive contacts across the state of Odisha are essential.
- Preference will be given to organizations with prior experience in the Computer Education Domain.
- Applicant organizations should have a successful track record in Educational Business Development.
- Experience in Network Partnerships Development with a minimum of 25 partners in their network is a prerequisite.
- Interested organizations can visit okcl.org to access detailed information and download the EOI Format.
- We request organizations meeting the above criteria to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in the Specific EOI format via email to [email protected] by 20th August 2023.
- Upon receipt of EOIs, we will review them and share a draft agreement with eligible organizations.
- Please note that OKCL reserves the right to grant or reject authorization as BDIP to any applicant/s, without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
To download the Application Form format click the below button: