Expression of Interest (EOI) has been invited by Food Industry Capacity & Skill Initiative (FICSI)—widely known as Sector Skill Council for Food Processing—is a Not-for-Profit Organization, under aegis of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and promoted by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI). Aiming at generating a critical mass of industry employable-skilled-persons to meet the skill gap in the Food Processing industry, FICSI inter-alia is mandated to:
- Capacity development for Food Processing Industry and maintain skill inventory.
- Determining skills/competency standards and qualifications and getting them aligned with NSQF
- Standardization and setting up of affiliation, accreditation, assessment, and certification process in accordance with NSQF as determined by NSQC. May also conduct skill-based assessment and certification for QP /NOS aligned training programs
- Plan and facilitate the execution of Training and certification of Trainers and Assessors along with NSDC and States
- Promotion of academies of excellence
FICSI has plans to undertake various digital initiatives. EOI is invited from eligible training providers to support these initiatives. Both affiliated TPs, as well as New TPs, could approach with their interest for this project. However, the new TPs can only be empaneled for this project only after affiliation with FICSI. Initially, there are three initiatives which are being rolled out:
- LMS – Access to FICSI LMS (Learning Management system)
- Home-based Entrepreneurship Development Programs
- FICSI Job Portal – Specifically for Food Processing Industry
All interested affiliated Training Providers have to submit a non-refundable empanelment fee of INR 11,000 + 18% GST while for new TPs INR 30,000 affiliation charges + empanelment fee of INR 11,000 + 18% GST) by way of Demand Draft (DD), Check or by direct account transfer along with the Expression of Interest Form.
Failure or omission to deposit the Empanelment fee shall disqualify the Bidder at the discretion of FICSI.
- DD/Pay Order should be drawn in favour of “Food Industry Capacity and Skill Initiative” payable at New Delhi.
- Fees can be transferred through NEFT/RTGS also.
- Fees once paid are not refundable.
- Cheque to be drawn in favor of “Food Industry Capacity and Skill Initiative” payable at New Delhi
- Bank Account Details –
UNITED BANK OF INDIA,
2-TANSEN MARG, NEW DELHI-110001
A/c No. 0359018040563
Swift Code- UTBIINBBTNM
BSR Code- 310359
NEFT /IFSC/RTGS Code: UTBI0TNM709
Format for submission of Expression of Interest:
- Cover Letter
- Description of the Training providers
- Financial Credentials of Training providers
Enclosures along with below annexures:
- Last 3 years audited balance sheet
- Resume of technical staff &/or Trainers
Last Date to Submit: 30th Aug. 2020
To download Detailed Expression of Interest (EOI), please click below link: