Central Waqf Council (CWC) invites proposals for running the Common Service Centres from NGOs/CBOs working in the field of enrolment, admissions and coaching students for securing admissions through EWS quota or by way of organizing camps for identifying needy & poor children, facilitating them in documentation and submission of online application, etc.
The last date for submission of proposal with all the requisite documents is 30.04.2022.
For Free Updates JOIN our TELEGRAM channel, CLICK HERE
Eligibility Conditions for NGOs/CBO
I. Registration under the Societies Registration Act, 1860/ State amendment thereof or the India Trust Act 1982 or the Religious and Charitable Institution Registration Act, 1920.
2. ” NGO should have completed at least one year from the date of registration on date of filing application and preference shall be given to those with more experience”.
3. NGOs should have worked/working in the field of Education for at least three years preferably in the rural/slum areas of a particular district, preference would be given to the NGOs working for the education of girls.
4. The turnover of the NGO for the last 3 years should be at least Rs. 2 lakh per year.
5. NGO should be actively registered on NGO-DARPAN of Niti Aayog portal.
6. The members from one family should not be more than 50% in the Managing Committee.
7. Members of the NGO Selection Committee or their family member should not be the office bearers of the NGO applying for the programme.
8. The NGOs should be recommended by the State Waqf Board/District Education Officer/District Minority Welfare Officer/District Social Welfare Officer”.
To get the latest updates on skill development tenders, EOI, RFP, Notifications, News CLICK HERE to follow SKILLSPEDIA on FACEBOOK
To download the Notice and Application Form, click the below link: