National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI) is undertaking CSR activities for the welfare of different sects of Indian Society. NIXI invite proposals from the Competent Agencies/ trusts/ registered societies and NGO’s working for welfare of society for the financial year 2023-24 for CSR activities in following 4 (four) sectors/areas:
- Women Empowerment.
- Eradicating Hunger and Poverty.
- Promoting education (vocational or non-vocational).
- Cyber security awareness and setting up of computer labs.
The entity(applicant) shall be CSR registered. Eligible agencies may submit their proposals with
the following details:
- Background profile of the company.
- Profile of the past CSR activities and their impact on society.
- Project proposals along with required functioning, beneficiaries and impact on society.
The interested parties shall submit detailed proposal citing the above details in the sealed envelopes at the following address latest by 12th May, 2023.
National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI),
9th Floor, B-Wing, Statesman House, 148, Barakhamba Rd,
New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Contact no.- 011-48202007