E-Tender is invited by Tamil Nadu Urban Livelihood Mission for Selection of Training Partner for Employment through skill Training and Placement (ESTP). Last Date-26-06-2022 up to 3.00 PM.
For Free Updates JOIN our TELEGRAM channel, CLICK HERE
The Bidders can participate in this tender through the website https://tntenders.gov.in
Tender Processing Fee: Rs. 10,000/- to be paid online through https://tntenders.gov.in website.
1. A registered Skill Training Provider (STP) with Permanent Registration Number (PRN).
2. Sector Skill Council (SSC) approved agencies.
3. STPs should be accredited with Skill Management and Accreditation of Training Centres (SMART).
4. Preference to be given to the STPs who are having Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra (PMKK) Centres.
5. Previous track record in terms of completion of any Government-sponsored skill training and linked with wage employment successfully.
6. The bidder should have submitted the I.T Returns for the last 3 years (2018-19, 2019-20, and 2020-21) audited by a Chartered Accountant, which includes Profit and Loss Account and Balance sheet & should have a minimum annual turnover of 25 lakhs in any one of the last three financial years.
7. Bidders should have an established office anywhere in Chennai.
To get the latest updates on skill development tenders, EOI, RFP, Notifications, News CLICK HERE to follow SKILLSPEDIA on FACEBOOK
Checklist of Bid Documents:
The checklist will help the bidders to enclose all the relevant documents while submitting the tender:
> TP ID (NSDC Portal)
The bidder (STP) must have registered in National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and have TP ID (Training Partner Identity). Head Office must be in Chennai.
> Previous Experience in Skill Training
The bidder (STP) should have previous experience in Skill Training like., DDUGKY, TNSDC, NULM, RSETI and should complete the training without any deviation from the project.
> Self Evaluation format with relevant documents
The bidder (STP) should submit the Self Evaluation format with the required details.
• Note: Necessary documentary evidence for each of the above should be submitted, failing which the tender will not be considered.
To download the E-Tender and Anexures, click the below link: