National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) invites Request for Proposal (RFP) from the organizations which meet the eligibility as mentioned in Annexure I for implementation of “Seekho aur Kamao” scheme to train minority candidates (Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists,Parsis and Jains) from and in the Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh for training courses aligned to National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF) for the financial year 2020- 21.
NSDC is assigned by Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA) to allocate limited number of targets
under Seekho aur Kamao (Learn & Earn) scheme for union territories of J&K and Ladakh and this is proposed to be done through Request for Proposal (RFP) route.
The scheme will be implemented in accordance with Revised guidelines of ‘Seekho aur Kamao’ scheme of MoMA (Seekho aur Kamao – Skill development initiative English guidelines Revised at http://www.seekhoaurkamao-moma.gov.in/PdfDocuments.aspx) as amended from time to time.
The scheme is for skilling the minority community (Under section 2(c) of National Commission for Minorities (NCM) Act, 1992, Six religious’ communities; Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis and Jains are declared as minority communities via Government Notification dated 27th January 2014 (http://minorityaffairs.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notification_Rules.pdf and http://ncm.nic.in/homepage/JainInclusion_Gazette.php). candidates of and in Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh, aged between 14 – 45 years, with 33% reserved for girl/ women candidates, in NSQF aligned courses, leading to suitable employment or suitable skills to go for self-employment.
Placements of minimum 75% trainees, out of which at least 50% placement be in organized sector is mandatory. The major steps involved in the selection of Training Providers in the project mode as per this RFP are summarized below:
- The organizations that have existing centers in J &K and Ladakh where the trainings may be conducted are encouraged to apply.
- Each applicant organization will have to register on an online RFP portal (Link will be intimated on the NSDC website)
- After the date of receiving applications is over, all applications will be evaluated as per the evaluation criteria at Section 8 below.
- Post Approval by competent authority at NSDC/MoMA, the successful applicant organizations will be intimated and may be invited for signing of MoU/contract and indemnity bond.
- Post the allocation of targets, the applicant organizations can train in proposed centers only after successful accreditation and affiliation of each training centre under SIP(A&A) and obtaining 4/5-star rating in accordance with the centre accreditation or affiliation guidelines.
- The performance of the applicant organizations allocated targets would be monitored by NSDC for quality aspect of training, placement, and other factors as per Seekho Aur Kamao (Learn & Earn) Scheme guidelines.
- Seekho Aur Kamao (Learn & Earn) Scheme Revised guidelines as amended from time to time to be referred for more clarification in case of any ambiguity.
- Submission of proposal under RFP mode does not guarantee allocation of target under Seekho Aur Kamao (Learn & Earn) Scheme. This RFP does not encourage creation of any new training infrastructure specifically for imparting training Under the scheme. Any applicant organization that is not qualifying the eligibility criteria will be disqualified at any stage during evaluation or due diligence without any refund of money, whatsoever. NSDC shall in no case be responsible or liable for those costs, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the proposal process.
National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) invites proposals from the organizations which meet the eligibility as mentioned in Annexure I for implementation of “Seekho aur Kamao” scheme to train minority candidates (Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists,Parsis and Jains) from and in the Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh for training courses aligned to National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF) for the financial year 2020- 21.
- Further, only those organizations which meet the following conditions should respond to the RFP:
(a) Training Partners (TPs) currently having Accredited and Affiliated Training Centers on the SIP (Accreditation & Affiliation) portal, (earlier referred as SMART portal) with at least 50% of these centers having 4 or 5 star rating*; or
(b) Current NSDC funded and non- funded Training Partners; or
(c) Training Partners with training centers (TCs) currently having Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra (PMKK) status.
The following will be given preference:
(i) those having past experience of running projects under Seekho aur Kamao or other skill development schemes of the MoMA/ central/ state govts.
(ii) those having experience of having run such a project in J & K and Ladakh, and
(iii) those have an existing infrastructure in terms of 4 and 5 star centers / PMKKs in J &K and Ladakh.
*For responding to this RFP, the sum of 4 & 5 stars centers on the SIP of a TP should be at least 50% of the total Accredited and Affiliated Centers on SIP.
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
The proposal should be submitted online by visiting proposal management system at nsdcindia.org
that would be accessible to applicant training providers as per the dates provided below:
|S. No.||Key Activities||Dates|
|1||Release of notification for the request of proposals||15th October 2020|
|2||Opening of Proposal Management system (on or before)||5th November 2020|
|3||Last date for submission of proposals by prospective TPs||20th November 2020/ 15 days from the portal becoming live. Time : upto 11.59 pm|
Link to Apply for the RFP: The Link will be intimated on the NSDC website on or before 05/11/2020
To Download the RFP and Evaluation Matrix and Process click below link: