Tamil Nadu Skill Development of Training Partners (TNSDC) invites the Expression of Interest (EOI) from various Industries and training agencies for empanelment as Training Partners to undertake projects under short term skill training schemes in the state of Tamil Nadu.
Industries on board as training Partners are expected to train the candidates in their premises and in turn provide the captive employment within the same company or sister concern.
Interested Institute/organization to register as a Training Partner in TNSDC portal and submit their
application through www.tnskill.tn.gov.in
This empanelment process is completely online process. The Bidder must apply through TNSDC portal only. No hard copy would be accepted by TNSDC. Hard copies may be submitted only if particularly asked by TNSDC.
Training Partner (TP):
- The Training Partner Should have either operated/operating a business establishment within the sectors mentioned in the annexure II for the last 3 years,(or)
- Bidders financial results of past three years supported by audited accounts and Income Tax Certificate for last three years along with Certificate of Registration, PAN, GST registration etc. be submitted.
- Based on the applications received TNSDC shall evaluate the documents submitted by the Bidders along with the EOI. Where there is a requirement for clarifications, the official designated from TNSDC shall through email/ letter request for such clarifications in writing. Response to such requirement should be submitted within 5 business days of such communication from TNSDC.
- Weightage shall be given to the agencies having a greater number of industry tie-ups for placements, Practice labs of desired standards, ready to use infrastructure facility, well qualified
Duration of Empanelment
The duration of the empanelment will be one year. This empanelment can be further extended for a period of 2 years, subject to performance review and approval of TNSDC state level committee. The TNSDC reserves all the rights to discontinue Training Partner any time in case of non-performance without any notice.
The evaluation of the Bidders will be done at 2 levels.
- Evaluation by the District Skill Committee (DSC)
- Evaluation by the Stake Level Apex Committee (SLAC). The evaluation of the Technical Bid will be carried out in the following manner:
- The Bidder’s proposal will be evaluated as per the requirements and evaluation criteria as spelt
out in 3.6.1 in the EoI.
- At any time during the evaluation process, the TNSDC may seek written clarifications from the Bidders. TNSDC may seek inputs from their professional and technical experts in the evaluation process.
- TNSDC reserves the right to do a reference check of the past experience stated by the Bidder. Any feedback received during the reference check shall be taken into account during the evaluation process.
If at any time during the evaluation process TNSDC requires any clarification, it reserves the right to seek such information from any or all of the Bidders and the Bidders will be obliged to provide the same with supporting documents in the specified time frame.
Proposed Sector and Targets
Below table highlights the tentative sector wise target for FY 2020-21. Please note, these targets are only for short term training programs under TNSDC.
Last Date of submission of Expression of Interest (EOI) for short term skill training: 09/12/2020 upto 5.45 PM
To Download detailed EOI and other terms and conditions, click below link: