Expression of interest (EOI) are invited from the NGOs by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways for financial assistance for the financial year 2020-21 for the below-mentioned projects:
- Raising road safety consciousnesses among the road users
- Organisation of camps for vision testing/distribution of spectacles for the drivers of Commercial vehicles and Publicity Campaign on road safety
- Sponsoring/ financing of publication of popular literature on road safety
- Organizing quiz competitions, essay competitions, painting competitions for school/ college students
- Organizing seminars on subjects like ‘Do not over-speed’, ‘Do not Drink and Drive’, ‘Follow lane discipline’, ‘be alert on-road’, ‘helmet usage’, ‘seat belt usage’ and cultural activities/ events promoting road safety.
The NGO’s have to apply through online portal of Ministry of Road Transport and Highways http://morth-roadsafety.nic.in:8080/morthngogrant/mairoonsoft/commonui/login.xhtml
Process for Applying:
Interested NGOs have to register their organization on online portal of the Ministry as mentioned above and have to generate their ID and Password by filling basic details.
Last Date: 30-09-2020